Main Menu

Roll call Ride Sunday July 23

Started by A DRAGON, July 19, 2017, 10:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

RIDE SCHEDULE  FOR WENTWORTH SPRINGS.  NOT REALLY FEELING ALL THE TRAFFIC. THINK I'D RATHER DO EBBITS OR DO SOME TOE DRAGGING ON MONITOR.  BRING YOUR SWIMMING TRUNKS. IF WE DO EBBITS WE CAN GO FOR  A SWIM AT THE LAKE. AWESOME AREA TO SWIM. You'll Dig it.   
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

What a great idea and perfect timing too!  I'm riding in the hot desert on a dirt bike that day to test whether or not I can get heat stroke. 

Not entirely true, but I won't be able to make Sunday's ride.  Got plans Saturday evening too.  So, unless the date is changed to the 22nd and we roll early so I can be back in time to wash the lake smell off of me, I won't be able to make it.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

LAKE SMELL IS BETTER THAN WHAT YOU WEAR MOST OF THE TIME ANYWAY
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

Should be ideal conditions for a swim ride, Dragon.  Near triple digits both days.   :-X
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

LEAVING AROUND 8AM. HEADING UP TO VIRGINIA CITY FOR COFFEE FIRST.  SHOULD BE FUELING AT COSTCO IN CARSON CITY BETWEEN 9:30 ANDS 10:00. LEANING TOWARD MONITOR TO DO SOME TOE DRAGGING.  HAVING LUNCH IN MARKLEEVILLE. COMING HOME AROUND TAHOE PROBABLY GET MY SWIM IN THEN.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

We got in about an hour ago.  With the stagnant conditions, stopping was the hardest, but not really all that bad.  Got to climb some hills, but we were denied a quest to a nearby rocky outcrop way up.  So long as we were moving it wasn't bad at all.  I took along a Camelback, which did well, but having a pint of water to soak my inside clothing was one of my better ideas.