Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Hello everyone!

Started by ZIPMAN, June 30, 2017, 09:33:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZIPMAN

Hello everyone! My name is Chris but people call me Zipman or Zip for short. I always carry a pack of zip ties and a roll of duck tape. If you break something and I cant fix it with what I have, I haven't used enough zip ties.

I ride a 2015 YZF-R3 that I bought brand new with 3 miles on it and now has 16,xxx miles on it. I've done rides to Virginia City, Graeagle, Carson and numerous other rides around the SF Bay Area. Ill be looking to upgrade to a larger bike within the next riding season. I've got my eyes set on a 2013 or newer Daytona 675R.

Look forward to meeting everyone and going for a ride  8)
"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, Torque is how far you take it with you."

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RichVee4

Thats a funny introduction, Zip!  Welcome to the SSA. 
Live long and prosper \V/

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

PAPASMURF

welcome mr zipman. i'm going for what i would call a QUICK AND DIRTY  ride sat. 80 west to 89 to sierraville.

then to downeville on 49, then on to nevada city/grassvalley and return on 20 to 80, then reno. nothing special as

such, just want to get out for a while. leaving starbucks 815 or so.(west mcccarran/sierra highlands) anyone

welcome. roughly 220 miles, 4.5 hrs with no stops. so i would think about 6 hrs total time, somewhere in there

anyway. KSU  830.  :blackbike
S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

Atta boy Ps!

We're taking that same route, from the same start point.  Only difference is we're turning off towards Calpine.  If you see us, then we're failing.  :evil1

Should be a nice day for riding.  Too bad you didn't decide to join us tomorrow.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

PAPASMURF

just could not get away for that many days straight. family coming, honey do's, and what not's(DONE) LOL

but it would be neat to go on one of yous guyses multi-day rides. be safe and see you all soon. :blackbike
S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

8)

Lost Coast Highway, here we come!   :o