Main Menu

PC3 Programmer/Black Box

Started by RedLeader, January 13, 2017, 08:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedLeader

I was trying to update the firmware on th power commander in my 636 and apparently I need the programmer/black box to do this (http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab95/dragbikercr/pc3reprogrammer.jpg). Apparently if the firmware is below 1.0.2 (which mine is) it wont do it without the programmer. I think it comes with all ignition modules as well.
Does anyone have one of these or know of anyone who may have one of these? If I could borrow one from someone it would be ideal. I can probably take it down to one of the shops in town that does power commander stuff once it warms up, but I would rather do it myself.
"Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track." -Justin Skalka

GreenMachine

I don't know of anyone with a power commander.  My bikes are all carburetted.  SPL would probably be your best source, but I think they closed down.  Motosource might be able to help.

Here's to hoping that someone on here has that equipment.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Highlander

I may have what your looking for I had it to clear the PC3 on the bikes...I have to dig thru some boxes I moved after my wife passed away a couple of years ago and boxed everything up. :|)
I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity.
E.A.Poe

RedLeader

That would be amazing. Thank you! Let me know if you happen to find it.
"Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track." -Justin Skalka

Highlander

Sorry a bit slow at getting around , yes I have it. Funny I swear I went thru my rolling tool chest before, but I looked again first drawer where I store cables and there it was.
I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity.
E.A.Poe