Main Menu

Roll call - California Motherload Ride (Saturday delayed start)

Started by GreenMachine, June 09, 2017, 11:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rg500nut

I was a member before GM became involved and some of these early days went without a forum.  I have met you both, and I will buy lunch or dinner (Mescan of course) if we could all get together and calm down.  This is a great opportunity for people to find new people to ride with and respect.  Let's not let an invisible forum ruin that.  I do not think those comments would have been made eye to eye, from either one of you outlaws...........

GM has made it very accessible, as I have learned to use.  (Early on I hated it because my employer refused access to forums so I could not access it at my whim, only off work, and I had plenty of monkey business at my desk at work always going (how and when do you thionk I booked 4 Isle of Man trips?  I did not do that at home at 11:00 PM)

Point made is that I had problems with the idea for some years and have truly learned to appreciate and use it.  (Do not tell GM I ever admitted this).

Both of you are serious mc enthusiasts and I enjoy both of your company, so let's not let this get out of hand...........

RG (out of character)
2 strokes always...............

Wade68

dub,        I apologize.    ...if I want your opinion, I will ask for it. ... I do not need feedback from someone I've never met.  You've had ample opportunities for that if you had shown up for some of the rides over the last 2 months.

Wade68

RG500,    And to all who may have been offended by my remarks, my apologies.  I have been riding for over 30 years and the rides I have gone on with SSA have been great.  I have met RG, GM, Vegas rider and Papa Smurf.  All great riders and better people.  As for dub, I suppose I was a bit defensive.  But everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt, and until you meet someone, treating others in a belittling or condescending way is not going to win people over.  I also not the type to be disrespected without reason.  You are certainly right RG, this is not the time or place for this behavior.  Forgive me!    Wade

GreenMachine

Hope that's all that needs to be said about this ride.  Thread locked.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.