Main Menu

Spring Street Vibrations Slow Race Fri 6-2-2017

Started by Vegasrider, May 29, 2017, 10:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vegasrider

Come on down and participate in front of hundreds underneath "The Arch" on S. Virginia this Friday night at 6:45 pm primetime.  As long as you don't pair up against me, you should win your heat(s).  Don't worry about competing against the Reno Motor Units, they are very easy to beat.  Plenty of food and live entertainment and all sorts of vendors.  Last year, I picked up a nice pair of transition riding glasses. 

GreenMachine

Is Street Vibration this weekend?  As strange as it sounds, I'll be in bed by that time on Friday or so is the plan.  Got something planned for Saturday.

Otherwise, I'd come down to cheer you on.  Go Vr!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Quote from: GreenMachine on May 29, 2017, 07:01:47 PM
Is Street Vibration this weekend?

This weekend is the Spring rally. It only takes place downtown for the weekend. The bigger, regular Street Vibrations where they seem to take over everything everywhere is the Fall rally in late September.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Vegasrider

Hope to see a lot of you Friday Night at 6:45.  I'm also working the Nevada Rider Motorcycle Safety Program booth between Noon and 8pm on Saturday, trying to recruit some more riders.  Stop by and say hi.

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

I will actually be in Reno tonight. But at an Aces game.

RichVee4

Just heard about the Aces newest food creation the "Porkle"

http://mynews4.com/news/videos/news-4s-julian-del-gaudio-tries-the-porkle-at-greater-nevada-field

Good luck VR!   Tempting to get my dirtbike down there and see how I'd do. 
Live long and prosper \V/

Vegasrider

Quote from: GreenMachine on June 02, 2017, 05:55:37 AM
:spank

Give 'em hell Vr!

Went up against one of the sergeants of the motor unit Friday night, sometimes I'm wondering if they are even trying.  Pretty sad effort or a very lack of skill. At least he didn't drop his bike like the other officer from last year.  Although there were plenty of motor units on hand today, none participated in any of the races. Even talked to four officers sitting on their bikes and no takers.  They all came up with the lamest excuses. I'm guessing that maybe they have been instructed from the powers above not to participate in order to stop the public humiliation.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE7_CtpR4cE

dub

GreenMachine

Vr,

With all the taunting, you must have been the brother your siblings didn't like.  :P

Good job on going undefeated, again!!!   :disco