Main Menu

Somerset to WWS group ride.

Started by GreenMachine, May 26, 2017, 11:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

An unofficial ride for those looking to explore some new far-off country roads south of highway 50.  This ride will be in the 300+ mile range when it's all said and done.

I need the miles.  Pace will be C, so not too adventurous.  Bring a camera.  We're bound to find something interesting to take pictures of.

This is a South Route ride.  8:30 AM KSU.

As always RSVP here if you plan on attending.  If you do not RSVP we will depart as soon as everyone who has arrives.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

PAPASMURF

S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

rg500nut

When is this ride?  And where is WWS??  Somerset in NW Reno??

What route?

See post in Sunday's roll call blog

RG
2 strokes always...............

GreenMachine

RG's back!  Cool!

I don't think this would have been the ride for you.  I didn't keep the tally, but if I had to guess it was in the 380 mile range.

Somerset is south of Pollock Pines, but we came in from hwy 88.

GreenMachine

Thanks boys!  What a kick ass ride!  Just what I needed. 

GreenMachine