Main Menu

Rollcall - Downieville, Sunday 05/21/17 9:30 AM start

Started by GreenMachine, May 17, 2017, 10:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub

Quote from: Vegasrider on May 22, 2017, 07:21:13 PM
Well, I'm back to coaching and I'm beginning to refer some of my strong graduates to join this forum so that they can participate on some of the easy pace rides.

That's cool.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Wade68

All good conversation and many good points.  Let us just remember everyone has different priorities.  Some are more serious about riding and make it a higher priority while some have family, homes and children that require much of their time.  Posting canceled rides is a good idea for the sole reason of communication, no one is left in the dark.  I am new to the area so I am probably more eager to see and explore new riding areas, plus this place is beautiful.  I am very thankful and blessed to be here.  So, lets ride when we can, and be patient when necessary.

RichVee4

I'm planning on riding this Sundays scheduled ride so hopefully some others will join.  VFR's feeling a little neglected.
Live long and prosper \V/

RichVee4

GM we need the official ride thread!  What I was going to suggest after Markleville would be to continue to Monitor Pass then a short run on 395 into the Walker Canyon to see the river.   
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.