Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

2017 Trackday Thread

Started by dub, May 12, 2017, 12:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub

Next up: Monday 5/15 @ Sonoma!
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

Looks like this is for a trackday.  Is there a link for others to use to get more info?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Quote from: GreenMachine on May 12, 2017, 03:13:24 PM
Looks like this is for a trackday.  Is there a link for others to use to get more info?

Can you not see the picture I attached?

GreenMachine

I Googled it and found the link.  Keigwin's May 15th Trackday at Sonoma Raceway.  $270.  Space available for those wanting to make it.

http://www.keigwins.com/events_roster.php?eid=532&track_id=Infineon

That's cool to see the Tiger ADV bike on the track leading a sportbike.  Nice promo picture!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

dub

Next up I'll be heading to Thill for 4 days. June 17 and 18, followed by a 2-day school on 19/20.

Then just 2 weeks later another 4 straight days at Thill over the Holiday weekend. Sat/Sun/Mon the track will be hot until 8pm. Also on the 2nd is a 'Ducati Revs NorCal Event'. Ducati USA will be on hand showing off new bikes and Ace Motorports and Marin Speed Shop will have demo bikes to ride.

GreenMachine

Have to see what we're doing and where we're at.  I've always wanted to stop by T-hill just to observe.  I take it the gate is free admission for spectators?

dub

Sure, stop by and say hi if it's convenient, no gate fee for track days.

dub

Well I didn't keep this thread very updated throughout the season. I was at the racetrack 36 days this summer; it was a great year.