Main Menu

Checking In!

Started by Mel, May 11, 2017, 09:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel

Hey Boys and Girls!! I figured I would check in and let you know I am still alive and well😀! Hope you guys have a great riding season this year. I haven't been riding a lot, but still get out every now and then for some hooliganism😎! As you can see in the photo, I''m still in the same cockpit😀!

GreenMachine

Not old.  Venerable.

I don't remember the FZ being outclassed by anything newer, so I'm sure it doesn't appreciate being stereotyped as old.

Good to hear from you, bud!  We're coming down your way again this year.  Hope you can join up with us.  I'm seeing a lot of road closures on hwy 1, so my/our route may have to change to/from.  If you can keep us apprised of the road situation and possible alternatives for us, that would be most appreciated.  Nothing like having eyes on the exact situation, rather than some stale CalTrans Web page.

You're missing out on all that throttle therapy.  I don't know how you manage.   ???
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Laura600

Hi Mel, good to hear from you! Where are you living? Did you move?

RichVee4

How's CA treating you?  Enjoying your slow walks on the beach?   Not much street riding yet here, roads are beat up from winter and spring is just getting going.  Dirt conditions on the other hand have been great. 

Will have to plan a trip down your way sometime.    Take care!
Live long and prosper \V/