rg500nut

Anyone game?  RG wants to go...........
2 strokes always...............

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

rg500nut

dub

Actually I think it's going to taper off tomorrow morning. I'll be out riding dirt 'cause conditions should be great.

GreenMachine

I think half of SSA will be playing in today's mud tomorrow.

Looks like showers until about 2:00 PM if your plans include Truckee.

I'm on the fence.  Where's your ride to, RG?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

rg500nut

yeah I'd ride dirt tomorrow if still had dirt bike.  Did not get bike buttoned up yesterday so will pass myself.  Seems pretty cool out there this AM, so will hang in garage and wait on more springlike weather.

RG

dub

The ground was still saturated with rain when I left my house. Drove north in low hanging grey clouds; the mountains were socked in. Way in the distance I saw a little patch of sun, the further north I went the better it started to look. By the time I got to Moonrocks it was a bonafide sunny day, just a few lingering fluffy white clouds. Turned out to be a perfect day to ride. Conditions were perfecto in the morning, chocolate cake. But it was so warm, with a little breeze, that it started to dry out fast. By the time we got back to the trucks at 4pm it was already pretty dusty. By tomorrow you wont even be able to tell it rained up there. Gotta love when ma nature throws you a bone and things work out just right.