Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Started by Wade68, May 03, 2017, 10:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wade68

Hello everyone.  I am the FNG.  I am fairly new to Reno from PA.  I am 48 and have been riding all of my adult life and would consider myself an experienced rider.  I currently own a 2009 FZ1 which I consider a great bike for what it is intended, but more sport than tour.  I am actually looking to get a 2011 or newer Connie and would welcome any feedback about them.  I really like the riding here and am always looking for new places to explore.  I appreciate this site and believe it will be a great resource for making new friends and discussing the thing that most on here truly enjoy, motorcycling.

GreenMachine

Hope your Berks aren't your boots.  j/k 

I think we've met over at PJ's.  That or there's another really clean black FZ-1 that shows up over there.

:welcome2 to the :flagSSA

SSA is a diverse, fun bunch, so you're bound to find yourself at home with people.  Hope to see you out there on a ride or bike night. - GM

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

FZ1s are rad. welcome.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

RichVee4

Welcome! This ares offers many great day rides in the summer months.  Hope to meet you on a ride sometime.
Live long and prosper \V/

Vegasrider

Welcome, nice intro. Glad you found the site and joined.

Bigcat

Welcome aboard Wade. I have an 09 C14 and am happy to share any info you need.  8)

GreenMachine

Bigcat,

Wait until you see him rolling up on his Connie, helmet and all.   :blackbike :blackbike  I thought I was seeing double.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.