Main Menu

web site up

Started by rg500nut, April 14, 2017, 04:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rg500nut

What a great job GM does on screwing with this web site.  Not everyone would put the time into it that he does....KUDOS!!!!!!!!

RG
2 strokes always...............

PAPASMURF

yes he does. thought i had lost it. then today    BINGO    back up and running.

read what he said about the host. glad he FIXED it. hope he is just spending time

and no $.  cause if he is we all need to chip something in. glad it is back. tally ho :blackbike

S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

We need to get an avatar for RG.

Come on, man!  Is making one up for you going to be my next hobby?

Ps,  Been wondering what you were up to.  Went over to Oroville last weekend and thought about you.  Your kind of ride. 

SSA covered the cost, so no worries.  No more drama on that front until June 2018, coincidentally, right at the height of our ride season.  :tard

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

rg500nut

2 strokes always...............

RichVee4

Avatar - I think its a movie...  Fun to see the gang back, except PS got soft on us, tally ho?? Dont know if I've ever told you that we've adopted that and usually start our trips with a good tally f'n ho!! 
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

PAPASMURF

just attempting to be nice. shoulda known better. lol   i can say that at work. to myself.   :blackbike
S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

Laura600

Woo hoo! Glad to see it back up....Thank you!