Main Menu

Coming out of hibernation!, Geiger condish?

Started by Tahoebrian5, March 11, 2017, 09:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahoebrian5

I dusted the bike off and rode to border town and back couple days ago. Weathers looking nice today and thinking about a bit of a fix. Anyone been on Geiger in the last few days? Probably wishful thinking but might be worth it.. Better than work for sure! Let me know if anyone has any info and if anyone wants to meet up around noon
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

Will join you soon on another ride.  Had to fix fences today with the neighbors, something we've been putting off until the winds died down and it was dry enough to set concrete.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RichVee4

The Mrs did a street ride today up Geiger and truck route.  Still some snow along road on the back side of Geiger summit but road good condition, considering time of year.   Truck route had a lot of loose sand.   Bike got dirty going through VC from snow melt off crossings road.  They had to take the upper road around town due to the rocky mountain oyster event.
Live long and prosper \V/

Tahoebrian5

It was good to get out even though it was busy and dirty. Looking forward to seeing you all soon on 2 wheels
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.