Main Menu

Planning on going to Animal Ark on Saturday evening 4:30 - 6:00 PM

Started by GreenMachine, August 23, 2016, 01:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Saturday 08/27/16.

PM me if you'd like to attend, so we can carpool.  Will probably be just a few of us, but whatever.  The more the merrier!   You're all welcome to come out.  Maybe we can coordinate vehicles and such.   General admission is $10 for adults, children 6 -12 y.o. $6.50.

What sets this event apart from just going out there, is that it's Sponsors Night.  Sponsors will be bringing food and you'll get to see some of the animals eat small portions of it, which usually gets your adrenaline going a bit when observing the predators.  The animals otherwise have a regimented diet, but for animal sponsors night they break that rule, as a treat. 

The Cheetahs are my favorite to watch.  They have a language all their own.

I plan on going out on the evening of Sept 11th as well for the running of the Cheetahs.  I missed the Spring event due to other obligations and don't want to miss it again.   This event is by RSVP only and costs $40, much like what I put in the other SSA thread.

Animal Ark Animals.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

Technically no, but for purposes of this event and a few that might want to join me, yes.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.