Main Menu

July 4th w/e, no ride scheduled, but

Started by GreenMachine, June 27, 2016, 06:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PAPASMURF

no particular place. had to take care of some house things. i would guess 4 bucks around.
S1000R
R1250RS

PAPASMURF

S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

Quote from: PAPASMURF on July 02, 2016, 09:43:47 AM
no particular place. had to take care of some house things. i would guess 4 bucks around.
Well, it's 9:45.  Around?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Okay.  It'll have to be 10:15, because I haven't prepared. 
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

PAPASMURF

S1000R
R1250RS

PAPASMURF

S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

PAPASMURF

nice day master. grasshopper had fun.
:angel
S1000R
R1250RS

PAPASMURF

howwwwdie boys. anyone going out today? :blackbike
S1000R
R1250RS

Tahoebrian5

If you are a member of a bike forum, you can get really good prices with riders discount. I just bought a set of q3's for 275, and Dunlop has a $40 rebate going so was 235, plus 60 for rich to mount and balance. Anytime you can get new tires on your bike for under $300 you're doing good imo! Just got through scrubbing them in on Geiger. Careful out there you guys, rookie day of the year as far as drunk drivers go
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

RenoRider75

I mounted my own tires last time.  I bought them on Amazon Prime for less than $200 for both tires, free shipping.  Removal and mounting was easy.  Then I bought one of those wheel balancers from Harbor Freight and tried to balance them.  It was close for my first try, but not good enough to trust at speed.  The guys at Michael's were nice and balanced them for me for free.  :)  Granted we had just spent several thousand there on Sara's Ducati, but it was still a nice gesture and earned more business from us.

It's sad that the online shops can get tires so much cheaper than the local stores.  I actually felt a little bad buying my tires from Amazon, so next time I'll probably buy them local.