Main Menu

Advance Rider Clinic by CCSO Motor Unit June 4

Started by Vegasrider, May 24, 2016, 06:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichVee4

Gald you had a good time and kept the rubber side down.  Good to know about the rule at a stop sign when riding in groups.   
Live long and prosper \V/

Vegasrider

Quote from: GreenMachine on June 09, 2016, 12:19:30 AM
You'll have to share more of these concepts next time we group ride.

Congrats!

Absolutely,  no reason why we can't look like pros when it comes to parking and pulling out. To be honest, on most group rides, it's becomes a free for all when it comes to how we park. Anywhrere, Everywhere, and facing in different directions.

dub

I wanna learn how the pros park. You will be the Parking Captain on the next ride.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

Quote from: Vegasrider on June 09, 2016, 11:38:17 AM
Absolutely,  no reason why we can't look like pros when it comes to parking and pulling out. To be honest, on most group rides, it's becomes a free for all when it comes to how we park. Anywhrere, Everywhere, and facing in different directions.
What you said on the Tahoe ride still resonates in my mind, about parking at the burger joint.  I had a little difficulty backing the bike up over the tree roots.  Just makes for opportunity to have the bike fall over, instead of parking for an easier exit. :thumbup
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.