Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

$1 Dollar Trackday!

Started by dub, May 23, 2016, 10:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Bump.  Really?  Would have figured someone would think this an awesome chance for a thrill. 

Dub can correct me if I'm wrong, but B- group is basically C but with passing around corners allowed.

Where's RocketRider?  He's willing to travel 700 miles and pay for a trackday, but not 250 miles and get one free?  :o
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Tahoebrian5

I bet if you ask on SCR it'll be gone in sixty seconds
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

RedLeader

I believe B- is a little faster than C, but not much. I think they just more expect you to be a bit more comfortable on the track.
I really cant believe this hasn't been picked up yet. Is anyone on the fence for this? Transportation issues or something? Post up, Dub or I may be able to help out.
"Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track." -Justin Skalka