Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

$1 Dollar Trackday!

Started by dub, May 23, 2016, 10:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub

https://www.facebook.com/events/1285853851443041/

If you can't see it on FB, it says:

Quote from: Keigwins@TheTrackThat's right! $1 Track day at Thunderhill Raceway! Have never had a chance to come ride with Keigwins@theTack before? Here is your chance to take that leap! We are offering $1 track day to get some new faces out at the track. We will open online registration on Wednesday May 25th at 11 am. Then the price will be dropped to $1! We will sell out fast I am sure, so set your alarm clock on your phones, and make sure you sign up quick! I am sure orders will be coming in faster than we can process them, so we apologize if it says you are registered at first, we will have to go in the order we get them. When we hit the full point, we will close registration. Don't miss this one!

Sign up here: http://www.keigwins.com/orderpage_item.php?eid=448&trackname=thunderhill

Ken Hill will also be there that day doing classroom sessions.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

Any idea what date or dates this is for?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RedLeader

"Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track." -Justin Skalka

GreenMachine

Ah, now I see.

I might try this for one reason only, to give away to one of you lucky bassards!   ;D

Don't imagine there's a way I could make that date.  Too much crap going on.

Dub, that's magnanimous of you to post up about such a raffle, if you too are going to compete for one of the spots.  Although, I suppose you'd be in A group.  I'd probably list myself as B-.  I'm certainly not a B+.  I've seen B+ riders whizzing past me before, making me look like I'm on a Sunday stroll.  :o

I'll try for B+ and if I cannot get it, B-, then A.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

It's not a raffle, you just have to go to the site and register.

GreenMachine

I know, but "raffle" was shorter.

GreenMachine

Got one.  B- group.

Anyone want it?

Tahoebrian5

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

GreenMachine

Quote from: GreenMachine on May 25, 2016, 11:05:50 AM
Got one.  B- group.

Anyone want it?
Thought I could make it, but as I told TB5, I have to fly to the Moon with NASA that day.  Scheduling conflict and I'll be in Florida too for a funeral, so can't make it.

My loss.

Congrats TB5!

Tahoebrian5

Nice, very excited. This will be my first time on track since my ill fated Miller trip last July. Thx GM, I owe you a beer or 5

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

RichVee4

That didnt take long, all 3 groups are sold out!
Live long and prosper \V/

Tahoebrian5

dub

Quote from: RichVee4 on May 25, 2016, 05:38:53 PM
That didnt take long, all 3 groups are sold out!

It sold out in 6 minutes.

Quote from: Tahoebrian5 on May 25, 2016, 05:52:57 PM
You going Dub?

Yeah, I wasn't previously planning on being at this event. But I couldn't miss it so I told my boss I wont be in the office on Mon/Tues that week.

GreenMachine

Quote from: GreenMachine on May 25, 2016, 11:05:50 AM
Got one.  B- group.

Anyone want it?
TB5 cannot make it, so I still have this trackday pass to give away.  This is a $200 trackday pass back up for grabs to whomever wants it.