Main Menu

08 cbr1000 track bike

Started by Tahoebrian5, May 09, 2016, 06:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahoebrian5

Trying to sell my track bike. 08 cbr1000 34k on the odo. Big ticket items are bazzaz tc traction control, fuel management and quick shifter, ohlins road and track forks, and ohlins shock. Brembo M/C. Bunch of other stuff. It's listed on barf and SCR. I'll get the details and pics up soon. $7k. Come on dub, you know you want it!
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

Tahoebrian5

Full ohlins forks and shock sprung for 190 lbs at slow A pace, only two track days on new shock and newly serviced forks, lees cycles link, bazzaz tc with auto tune, quick shift, and map switch, brembo master and SS lines, vesrah rjlxx new pads, vortex rear sets, armour bodies track plastics, corsa wind screen , woodcraft engine and axle sliders, moto holders front sub frame. Lithium alien battery, Quick action throttle, pro shift star. New Oem clutch. Leo Vince gp pro slip on. Speedo healer, bazzaz timing advance plug, 520 chain sprocket with -1/+2 gearing, About 35k on the odo. Runs great $7000. Bike is located in Reno, NV salvage title. I'll get some pics up ASAP. You can email me at my screen name plus the yahoo place to get my attention quickest.

I still don't have the tail section from the track plastics installed but I have all the parts and the foam seat pad that came with the set. I'll get some better pics up asap
I still don't have the tail section from the track plastics installed but I have all the parts and the foam seat pad that came with the set. Also got some repsol street plastics and various other street parts for sale.

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

dub

Quote from: Tahoebrian5 on May 09, 2016, 06:13:26 PMCome on dub, you know you want it!

I would buy it if it came with like 3 years worth of rear tires.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Tahoebrian5

GreenMachine

TB5, you gonna give credit to the new exhaust too or are you keeping it?  That's kind of a big ticket item.  Surprised you left that bit out.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Tahoebrian5

It's in the mod list... Leo Vince gp pro slip on. To be honest this is going to break my heart if it sells. The ohlins forks alone list for like $2400.

Tahoebrian5

Quote from: dub on May 10, 2016, 11:18:09 AM
Quote from: Tahoebrian5 on May 09, 2016, 06:13:26 PMCome on dub, you know you want it!

I would buy it if it came with like 3 years worth of rear tires.

I've also got a xt racing gpx pro8 data logger if you're interested. New in box for $500. 700 new