Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Cheetah 500 05/29/16 5:30 PM

Started by GreenMachine, April 18, 2016, 04:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Indianapolis is running their cars on the 29th, so Animal Ark is running their Cheetahs on the same day, off leash.

The event is available by RSVP only and only for persons 8 y.o. and up.

Adults $40
Children (ages 8 - 16) $35

Animal Ark Events
1-775-970-3431

Animal Ark is a nonprofit organization that houses animals that cannot be released back into the wild. Glass viewing areas offer visitors a window into nature as they see wildlife in natural habitat exhibits. Educational programming is scheduled for Washoe County schools throughout the year, and special events offer recreation education for all ages during our open season, April 1 through November 1, Tues – Sun, 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

This is a general event of interest.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

That cat's probably bad ass on a dirt bike, already got the cornering down!

RichVee4

Will have to check that out,  would love to see the cheetahs show their stuff.  They would run circles around us on a dirt bike.  Thats an awesome action pic of the cheetah in action, total target fixation and amazing physical agility. 

Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

I want to touch one or be close to it without the fence.  That wouldn't happen, of course, but Cheetahs are cool cats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njtHSTonGeY
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

Quote from: GreenMachine on April 18, 2016, 09:50:28 PM
I want to touch one or be close to it without the fence.  That wouldn't happen, of course, but Cheetahs are cool cats.

Better wear your helmet if you do...

GreenMachine

The Cheetah was saving her from the hair mop monster.  Innocent enough.

Still want to see them run.  I need to get more details.

GreenMachine

Damn it!  I really wanted to see the Cheetah's in action.  Would have been for a worthy cause as well!