Main Menu

365 lbs dude shows how to drag knee

Started by GreenMachine, February 22, 2016, 08:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Damn, I didn't know they made a riding suit that big!

Good for him though. Good form!  :thumbup :bowdown
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

288RR

I saw this the other day. And thought the same.  I Know it's wrong to think that.  But props to him.  I don't even get my knee down

GreenMachine

Hey 288!  I heard the snow on the east side of I-395 was mostly gone down by Mammoth.  Have you been by there lately?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

288RR

I haven't been down there for a little while now.  And next time I'm heading that way will be the end of the month.  I know the mountain still has a far bit of snow on it.  Just not sure of what town and by the highway looks like

slmoto

What's up 288, been so quiet lately, I didn't know if you were still in Reno area.

Quote from: 288RR on March 02, 2016, 10:41:36 PM
I haven't been down there for a little while now.  And next time I'm heading that way will be the end of the month.  I know the mountain still has a far bit of snow on it.  Just not sure of what town and by the highway looks like

I went riding dirt bikes at Dove Springs/Red Rock Canyon the weekend before last, this is what it looked like on 395 near Mammoth then.

Here's approaching Bishop, quite a bit less snow...

288RR

Ya bishop doesn't really get much snow.    But. This weekend  mammoth says there going to get dumped on again.     But yes I'm still in the reno area.  Actually got the bike out today and ride to work..  I've just been busy with life.  Family time.

GreenMachine

Can't count on 288 to provide up to the minute conditions!   :fail

Quite stark by comparison.  Thanks SL!  That's along the lines of what someone had told me.  There was a plan to ride snowmobiles one of these upcoming weekends, but it has been put on hold.  Can't take snowmobiles where there's no snow.  Seems silly, but without it, the vehicles overheat quickly.  They have a cooling apparatus under the tail that is suppose to have snow thrown on it.

We're hoping for the coastal storm door to remain open, bringing in more snow.

Just messing with ya 288.  :evil1