Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Roller Skating on Sunday Nights

Started by A DRAGON, January 12, 2016, 12:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Going to start Roller Skating on Sundays evenings again from 7:30 to 10:00. Then afterwards had over to Our Bar to chill.  Wanting to know who's interested?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

I can do the after event, but can't risk increasing my odds of falling at the moment.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

Kool then I'll see you there Sunday night. I should be there by 10:30/11:00. I really like it when we get together during the of season.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

We should take some time to put your one bike together.  That would be really cool!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

Yeah. I smell what your stepping in. I was thinking the same thing. I'm going to get a little more organized this winter in my Garage. My kids want some room in there.  We'll start in a couple more weeks.

Where's Squiral?  I'm surprised he hasn't responded.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

slmoto

Quote from: A DRAGON on January 15, 2016, 03:58:44 PM
Where's Squiral?  I'm surprised he hasn't responded. [/b]

I'm guessing you mean Squirrel? (fat fingers/small phone not a good combo ;D) I thought you were taking over that nickname...

I don't know about the roller skating bit, I was temped by the bar portion but 10:30/11pm may be past my bedtime for a Sunday night. I'll see how I'm feeling come Sunday, been waking up at 5am so getting home after midnight could be a little rough for that.

GreenMachine

Our Bar will probably be dead as a door nail too.  Anything in Reno on Sunday night for that matter.  Dragon must like the Scrimshaw.

slmoto

Quote from: GreenMachine on January 15, 2016, 06:49:35 PM
Our Bar will probably be dead as a door nail too.  Anything in Reno on Sunday night for that matter.  Dragon must like the Scrimshaw.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. Sun. afternoon may not be bad but by 11pm I doubt there'll be anyone out other than retired roller skaters.

dub

Quote from: A DRAGON on January 12, 2016, 12:41:10 PMSunday evenings again from 7:30 to 10:00. Then afterwards had over to Our Bar to chill.

Lets play spot the person who doesn't have a job....
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

:D

See private thread for discussion about Saturday night.

A DRAGON

I resent that remark.  Taking care of my 2 kids is a job you male pig.   :cheers
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Tahoebrian5

GM, just gear up in your leathers and you are good to go in the skating rink.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.