Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Dragon's Bluesdays Tuesdays at Squaw Valley

Started by GreenMachine, August 04, 2015, 11:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Is this still on?  Dragon?  Dragon?

Squaw Valley - August 4, 2015, 12:00 PM - 08:30 PM
QuoteThis popular and free outdoor concert series at the Village at Squaw Valley features acclaimed blues musicians, great grab and go food offerings from Village restaurants and a Blues bar with beer, wine & spirits available in the Events Plaza. During the summer Bluesdays series get discounted Aerial Tram and activity packages, food and drink specials, and lodging sales every Tuesday. - SquawAlpine.com
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

Hope you guys come out. Very cool place. Great music. Lots of very nice people.  A Tuesday you'll remember all the time. Bring your lady are even your family. You won't be disappointed. Maybe that you didn't make more of these in the past
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Easy parking, lots of people, great music! 

Encore!

GreenMachine

I'd like to go tonight.  Anyone else going?

GreenMachine

Cool.  Got one more, possibly two.  Anyone else?

GreenMachine

September 6th will be the last blues night event.  Barring rain, I'm going again.  I believe Papasmurf and his wife will be going too, if y'all are looking for company. 

We hung out last night at the outside bar behind the stage, which made it better for hearing conversation.  Other than bottled beer, the two on-tap brews are Lagunitas IPA and PBR.  The IPA is $6 and PBR is $2, if you're hangover tolerant like Papa is.  ha-ha.

I really enjoyed going last night.  Wish I had gone to more.  Looking forward to next Tuesday already.  :)

p.s. Papa, my keyboard is a Casio.  I wasn't even close.   :(

GreenMachine

It's the last night for this.  I'll be there around 6 PM, I imagine. 

Looking forward to all of it.  Hope to see you there!

GreenMachine

It's baaaaaack!

We'll be there for a night of blues before the fireworks.  Dragon's driving and I'm riding if any of you'd like to try something a little different this 4th.