Main Menu

dirt ride 6/6

Started by slmoto, June 04, 2015, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slmoto

Dirt riding Sat.6/6 of anyone it's interested?

GreenMachine

In, but only if it's going to not be too dusty. 

I hate eating dirt. :evil1
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

That little bit of rain should help. Otherwise, you'll just have to pass me so you're in the lead.:evil1

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

288RR

Quote from: GreenMachine on June 05, 2015, 07:06:29 PM
No 288?
I can't this weekend.  The girlfriend and and I are out watching a friend's house and horse and pigs

GreenMachine

Lame. 

Lame.

It shouldn't take two to watch a house and a few animals.  A dirt rider will always find an excuse to ride.  :P

288RR

Haha. I know.   And I better get a rear tire on my bike so I can go riding and be able to get traction

slmoto

Quote from: 288RR on June 06, 2015, 08:00:42 AM
Haha. I know.   And I better get a rear tire on my bike so I can go riding and be able to get traction

Traction, who needs traction... that's the best part of dirt, sliding that thing all over the place ;D

288RR

Oh. I know. Sliding all over is fun. But when there is only 1/8  to1/4 of tread left. I can slide like none other

GreenMachine

I'll be brief.

Yesterday's ride was in the epic category.  We went out on a simple ride adventure and ended up doing some crazy arse stuff.

More later.   :hangover