Main Menu

Dirt Ride 5/2

Started by slmoto, April 30, 2015, 10:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slmoto

Looking to do some dirt riding on Saturday 5/2 if anyone is interested in joining.

Thinking maybe Moon Rocks but I'm open to whatever.

GreenMachine

I think you mean 5/2, as in 5/2/15, this Saturday.

Somebody's been workin late.  :hangover
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

Quote from: GreenMachine on April 30, 2015, 02:28:20 PM
I think you mean 5/2, as in 5/2/15, this Saturday.

Somebody's been workin late.  :hangover

Yeah, your right, thanks.

Saturday 5/2

Opposite of working late, fell asleep too early last night and ended up waking up in the middle of the night not able to get back to sleep. It's thrown my whole day off.

GreenMachine

And caused you to time traveler too.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RichVee4

On call this weekend so need to stay close to town.   Have fun!
Live long and prosper \V/

slmoto

Quote from: RichVee4 on April 30, 2015, 05:59:18 PM
On call this weekend so need to stay close to town.   Have fun!

I can stay more local, Peavine, Verdi, Caughlin Ranch area if you were interested in getting out around town in case you get called in. Moon Rocks is just the default if no one else has a preference, I"m good with whatever, just trying to get some extra riding in to make sure my bike is up to par for the longer run the following week.

RichVee4

I don't want to mess up your plans but might be able to join you, would have to be something like Peavine.  No worries if you end up doing something longer, I will catch you next time.

I will know my schedule better Sat about 9am and can txt you then.   

slmoto

Quote from: RichVee4 on April 30, 2015, 07:46:40 PM
I don't want to mess up your plans but might be able to join you, would have to be something like Peavine.  No worries if you end up doing something longer, I will catch you next time.

I will know my schedule better Sat about 9am and can txt you then.   

Not a problem to change locations, I'm just going out and goofing around anyway. I got a full day of dirt riding on Sun too with a friend that is coming from The Bay to ride so I'm looking to take it fairly easy on Sat. I'm just looking to get out and make sure everything is working good for the Henness pass ride.  I got a new chain and front sprocket since you and I last rode, I'm just going out to make sure it's all dialed in.

RichVee4

Enjoyed the ride today.  Good conditioning for next week.  We decided to go up the mtns across from Boomtown toward Hunter Lake.  Made it 3/4 of the way until snow blocked the road.   Meet a couple people at the top of radar peak and were nice to take our pic together, Peavine is in the background.