Main Menu

Going for another try at Great Full Gardens tonight 5:30 PM

Started by GreenMachine, March 10, 2015, 03:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

If anyone's interested.   SL will be there too.  So if you're hungry and haven't tried this place yet or were curious, come join us.  We might get a bench outside.  I'll probably convince myself to have a beer.

http://greatfullgardens.com/

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

Thanks GM, that place is really good. I was pleasantly surprised, I'd definitely eat there again.

GreenMachine

Growing up there was always that tradeoff between what's good for you and what you think tastes good.  They really have the formula down for making everything taste its very best without having to resort to fat.

And the happy hour (3PM - 6PM) $2.50 Ickys are a no-brainer for me.  A couple quesadillas and you're good.  Just need some hot women to go along with the party going on next door and I'm set.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

288RR

RenoRider75

Ohh yeah - that place is really good.  I had no idea about the $2.50 Icky's though, that's pretty sweet.  I need to pay closer attention to this forum...   ;D