Main Menu

How do you guys browse the forum?

Started by dub, January 19, 2015, 09:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub

I used to just click from subforum to subforum looking for new posts and threads.

Then I figured out you can go to this link: http://www.sierrasportbike.com/smf/index.php?action=unread;all;start=0 and it will show you all of your unread posts. I just have that set as my bookmark and go straight to it.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

On a productive note.  You might want to try a PM to Adragon about buying me that Tapa-talk iPhone app so I can troubleshoot getting it operational.  Our paths don't cross all that often.  And I always forget to ask him about things to help the site.

I need to ask him about reimbursing 288 for the really awesome business cards he did for us as well.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

288RR

Gm. I don't need a reimbursement. For the cards.   They were cheap.   
  By the way if anyone wants some let me know.

RichVee4

Used to do it the hard way, forum by forum.
'
Now most of the time I just select the link "View the most recent posts on the forum" at the bottom of the home page.   Shows recent posts regardless of forum.  Anyway, its been very active lately so hard to keep up.
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

Quote from: dub on January 19, 2015, 09:45:33 AM
I used to just click from subforum to subforum looking for new posts and threads.

Then I figured out you can go to this link: http://www.sierrasportbike.com/smf/index.php?action=unread;all;start=0 and it will show you all of your unread posts. I just have that set as my bookmark and go straight to it.
Thanks Dub!  Now that our forum has been upgraded to the newer version, Tapa-Talk should be working for you and others. 

Also, the UNREAD POSTS and NEW REPLIES links have been added to the SSA header, just below recent ride pictures.  I've grown accustomed to using the unread posts link the most.  So thanks for that bit of info.  It's made using the forum that much easier for me and, I'm sure, others as well!