Main Menu

Moonrocks 12/21

Started by Tahoebrian5, December 17, 2014, 06:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slmoto

Thanks for posting up the ride, I had a great time. Conditions were awesome, that's been the best soil conditions I've ridden on so far.  I'm already itching for more but these damn holidays are getting in the way!

During the ride I was trying to work on the bike lean and body position that you were mentioning to your friend before we got started and it was feeling good. Looking forward to getting out with you some more and stealing some more tips from you!

GreenMachine

Same thing I saw when I rode with SL & Rich.  Both are better than I am in several areas of dirt riding.  I'm going to have to step up my game to keep up.  And that makes it more challenging.

Another good outing! Wish I could have gone, but I had my priorities screwed up; prioritizing things I had to do over things I wanted to do.

January.  :|)
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

I don't know if I'm much better than anyone but thanks, I'm enjoying it so much it makes it easy to get out there an practice.

Speaking of Jan rides, I posted one up for you so you have more time to sort out your priorities. ;D
http://www.sierrasportbike.com/smf/index.php?topic=4281.0

dub

I ended up riding close by in Antelope Valley on Sunday. Temp was perfect and the dirt was really, really nice. Pretty windy, but I kind of like riding in the wind because it blows the dust away.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019