Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Columbus Day with Precision!

Started by RocketRider, August 28, 2014, 09:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

I rewound your clip starting at 11:48 and going forward.  You come into and out of 14 - 15 faster than I do, but because your transmission pops out of gear, I get to the start finish line about a half-second ahead of you.   :D  Where you're faster and you're much faster than me, is into and through the corners.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Sorry RR.  My interruption may have distracted from your earlier question.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RocketRider

Now worries GM. Input is always appreciated :)
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

Please support my race team Rocket Pace Racing!https://www.facebook.com/RocketPaceRacing
We're accepting everything from Sponsors, to Facebook likes, to simple pats on the back :)

Thank you Apex-Speed and EBC Brakes for supporting our efforts to go faster!

dub

Quote from: RocketRider on October 18, 2014, 08:00:12 PMMan my lines are sloppy.

Dub: What was I doing passing you?! lol. PS- from what little you may remember of me, do you think I'm approaching A group pace yet? I feel like I've got an ok average, there's just a couple spots I know I'm pathetically slow and I don't want to roll with the fast guys til I nail those sections.

You passed me when I was working with a student going slower than you were. Agreed on your lines, let's get those cleaned up before you head to A group. You weren't exactly getting up close and personal with those apexes.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019