Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Bike Night at PJ & Co

Started by GreenMachine, May 28, 2014, 11:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichVee4

Planning to go this Wed should be there 6ish.
Live long and prosper \V/

slmoto

Quote from: RichVee4 on July 05, 2016, 05:13:25 PM
Planning to go this Wed should be there 6ish.

I've got to be somewhere at 7pm but I'll stop by for a short bit along the way.

GreenMachine

Anyone heading over tonight?  Just have to give the bike a bath, then head over.  Hoping to be there a little after 6 PM.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Vegasrider, Laura and Scott were there tonight.  Not too rowdy of a crowd either.  At least no burnouts in the parking lot.

Vr showed off a video of him doing an obstacle course on his Ducati.  The guy's good!   :bowdown

Nice seeing so many familiar faces.  Temps were worse at 5.  By 6:30, when I got there, the evening breeze was all that was needed.  Good times!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Should be a good night for milling around bikes.  Gonna try to be over there by 6:00 tonight.  Look for the green bike.   ;D

GreenMachine

Strike that.  Don't want to get rained on.  Watch, now it won't.

GreenMachine

Should be ideal weather for hanging out tonight.  Be there by 6PM.

slmoto

Quote from: GreenMachine on August 31, 2016, 01:27:24 PM
Should be ideal weather for hanging out tonight.  Be there by 6PM.

See ya there!

GreenMachine

Gonna head down tonight to see my peeps.  S/B there by around 6 PM, hopefully before so I can enjoy a beer.

slmoto

I'll cruise over, i could use a change of pace

GreenMachine

After you went to close out, Laura came by to chat for a bit.  I slow put-on my gear and turned on the electronics.  Then warmed the engine for about 5 minutes.  Still no sign of you, so I headed out.  Did you get their number?

slmoto

Quote from: GreenMachine on September 14, 2016, 10:30:50 PM
After you went to close out, Laura came by to chat for a bit.  I slow put-on my gear and turned on the electronics.  Then warmed the engine for about 5 minutes.  Still no sign of you, so I headed out.  Did you get their number?

:headscratch Numbers..?  :dunno I just paid my tab and left.

GreenMachine

Was I still there when you walked away? 

You know, girly digits, her phone number.  :P

slmoto

I don't know, I figured you had left. I headed out the other way, didn't notice if you were there or not. I guess if you stuck around to talk to Laura you probably were, it only took me a minute to close out.

GreenMachine

Got other plans tonight, so won't be out for Bike Night tonight.  Probably next week though. 

Last week's weather was perfect for staying out late, talking bikes.