Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Bike Night at PJ & Co

Started by GreenMachine, May 28, 2014, 11:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichVee4

Waiting to see what the weather is like before I decide.
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

:-\  It's not looking good, even for 7 O'clock.  34% of T-storms.   

Looks like the w/e forecast got tons worse too.

Oh well, time to TCB on other fronts so I'll have more time to play after the weather clears.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

yeah, not looking good. I'm skipping pj's today and don't plan on riding this weekend anyway, had enough last weekend.

GreenMachine

Nice night for bike night, but I won't be able to make it.   :P  Don't go drinking all my beer.  Save me some for next week. 
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Nice night for bike night.  I'll be there sometime, give or take around 6:00 PM.

slmoto

Weather is looking good, I can't make it this week though.

GreenMachine

SL, my phone was dead, charging at home.  Laura and I were the only two from our local group, but she was with her friends.  I probably left there about the time you called. 

slmoto

No worries, I just stayed home and worked on the bike. Had to remove the rear swing arm to get the chain unstuck. Looking at parts at the moment, with RM's quick shipping I may be up and running by the weekend unless there is further damage that is not visible.

GreenMachine

I plan on being at Bike Night Wednesday.

See how that works RG?   ;)

slmoto

I'll probably show up for a bit.

GreenMachine

Good!   :cheers

I'm betting that RG won't show up now that we've said "Hey everyone, we'll definitely be there." 

And for RG   :pieface

GreenMachine

A good night to come out and enjoy a beer with bikes.

See any of you out there.  I'll be on the green bike.   ;D

slmoto

I'll probably stop by. I'm actually getting my prep work done quicker than expected for once,  might as well celebrate with a beer.  :cheers

GreenMachine

Cool!
I'm heading down there now.
Riding. So by 5:30 PM.
COME ON DOWN!!! :band

GreenMachine

Quote from: GreenMachine on June 13, 2016, 08:50:58 PM
I plan on being at Bike Night Wednesday.

See how that works RG?   ;)
Nice night for Bike Night.  I think I have enough gas just to make it there and back.  Didn't see RG down there last week.  Maybe tonight?