Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Bike Night at PJ & Co

Started by GreenMachine, May 28, 2014, 11:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

288RR

Hurry up GM.  Jk.  I'm not even there yet either.  I'm working on getting there I hope

GreenMachine

:rant

Damn it 288!  Your post added another page to this bloody thread.  Now RG's going to have to start over on page one and read the other six pages just to get here again.

:cuckoo
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

rg500nut

2 strokes always...............

rg500nut

Rich:

where do you filter the old pieces of a thread??

slmoto

Quote from: rg500nut on March 26, 2015, 09:47:53 AM
Rich:

where do you filter the old pieces of a thread??

I'm not Rich but this may help.

Set your settings to show the most recent post on top.

Click on "Profile" on the top green menu bar
Click on "Look and Layout Preferences" in the left column middle under "Modify Profile"
Check the second to last box that says "Show most recent posts at the top".
Then click the "Change Profile" button on the bottom right to save the new settings.

With these settings when you click on a category, for instance, "General Discussion" the newest post will be a the top. Same thing when you click on a specific post such as "Bike Night at PJ & Co" the newest post will now be at the top. There is also a blue "new" icon that appears for posts you haven't read yet so you know when there are new posts without having to check on every topic.

Hope this helps some, Rich can chime in if he has some more tricks.

RichVee4

RG.   Instead of clicking on the thread to open it click on the icon at the far right for that thread. If you hover your mouse over it it should say "last post".  It will takes you to the last post, nice for posts that are multiple pages.  I just freed up 45 min of your day!

I haven't tried what SL suggested but that is another option. 

Live long and prosper \V/

rg500nut

slmoto

Anyone headed to bike night tonight? If so I'll stroll over otherwise I probably won't bother.

GreenMachine

SL,

Thank goodness for you.  You're the only one on here with any sense. 

:drinking
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Brrrr.  50* and dropping.  I have some other chores to attend to tonight.

I changed my mind.  Not going.

288RR

GreenMachine

Tonight would be a nice night for chewing the fat.  The earliest I could get there would be about 6:30 PM.  I have some work stuff still pending and I have to run home to change.

288RR

I won't be here long. Only till a bit before 7. Have some things to take care of tonight

GreenMachine

Good turnout and really nice weather for a simple ride.  Ended up buzzing the spaghetti bowl afterwards, taking the long route home.

Oh how I hate riding in town.   :o

288RR