Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Bike Night at PJ & Co

Started by GreenMachine, May 28, 2014, 11:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

That was enjoyable and my bike got washed.  Can't beat that!  :|)  Dry getting there.  Dry inside while I ate and hung out with Mel and SL.  Dry going back.  It all worked out.  :angel
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Mel

Had a great time hanging out with you GM and SL! Good conversation on bikes and life in general 8)!

Mel

slmoto

Yeah, good times. Great talking with you guys and hanging out. Thanks for the Bay Area ride info Mel.

Mel

You know when I got home, I started thinking about the generation gap between us! I am 15 years older than GM, and he is 15 years older than SL :)! 65/50/35...If we would have had a 20 year old there that would have been crazy ;D!

Mel

GreenMachine

Did you two catch the YT video I was talking about in the Regular Members section?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RichVee4

I am planning to be a PJ's Wed, probably be there about 6, and get a bite to eat.  Would be nice to hang with some SSA folks.
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

I'm kinda new at this bike night scene stuff, but I'll be there.   :angel

GreenMachine

Getting off work here in a few.  See you over there Rich and anybody else wanting SSA company.

RichVee4

Sounds good.  Monica and her friend Laura will be there too.   Need to feed and walk the dog and will head down.  Be there 6ish.

RichVee4

Enjoyed the company last evening at PJ's, nice evening to be out.   Fun visiting with GM, Laura and Tom (nice meeting his lovely wife finally).   GM even got to play motorcycle dominos with a FJR and Connie.

GreenMachine

GreenMachine

288RR

GreenMachine

Late, but it kind of skipped my mind tonight.

RocketRider

I need to start getting in on this. Im too lazy to read the whole thread, when is this held?
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

Please support my race team Rocket Pace Racing!https://www.facebook.com/RocketPaceRacing
We're accepting everything from Sponsors, to Facebook likes, to simple pats on the back :)

Thank you Apex-Speed and EBC Brakes for supporting our efforts to go faster!