Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Bike Night at PJ & Co

Started by GreenMachine, May 28, 2014, 11:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cobra23

I got Mrs. Cobra 23 to ride in from the ferntucky with me this morning, I will be there for dinner, and possibly with a new Ducati owner in tow.

Blue Monster S4R (me)

Black 796 Monster (other guy)

GreenMachine

I'll try to remember to wear my black SSA T-shirt.  Come over and say hello.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

288RR

Rich. How was bike night,  sorry I had to split once you guys got there,  family blew a tire on there trailer and I had to go out on 80 to help them fix it.

GreenMachine

Tons of people there tonight.  If anyone wants a CBX-1000, there was one for sale for only $9,999.   I'm nostalgic about a cool classic, but not ten grand worth.

Sorry I missed everyone.  I arrived late and left early.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RichVee4

Nice evening at PJ's.  Some nice classics there, old Honda racer, vintage Indian, and beautiful 3 wheel HD delivery trike.  More sport bikes than usual.

Daniel covered the early shift, I covered the middle and GM late.   
Live long and prosper \V/

cobra23

I was there, I made it to a social event...... but failed at meeting anyone.

Socially not capable.
Me

GreenMachine

cobra23

I actually saw only three Ducati's. All three were Monsters.

Mine, the 796 and an S2R. Spent a great deal of time studying the KZ's that were there. There was also an SR 650 (1978 special KZ) those are especially cool.

I am thinking there were about 50 bikes altogether. Lots of nice people, no loud mouthing or showboating that I saw, it was very nice.

Food is always good too at Pj's.

GreenMachine

I got so burnt out at work today and ended up sidetracking me.  Didn't make it out tonight.  Although, with the threatening skies, that could have been a blessing in disguise. 

GreenMachine

I'm betting the rain in the mountains is going to remain stationary like it has been.  C U over there, for those interested.   A beer is in order tonight!

GreenMachine

Come share my chips and salsa. Wearing a jean long sleve, straight in. Come in and say hi!

Mel

How long you hanging out GM?

I'm eating dinner now, but going to meet slmoto at A&W at 7:00pm to go over roads down in the Santa Cruz Mountains where he will be visiting friends this weekend.

Mel

GreenMachine

i got it wrong. Big drops coming down. Just me from SSA. I'm thinking it's going to let up.  :hiding :rainday

Mel

I just texted slmoto to see if he wants to meet up at PJ's instead. I'll update you when I hear from him.

Mel

Mel

GM, I'm headed down now and slmoto will be there in about 20 minutes. See ya there!

Mel