Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Bike Night at PJ & Co

Started by GreenMachine, May 28, 2014, 11:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Thinking mid-80s around the time I get over there on Wednesday should be perfect!  I'll have the bike outfitted with its new license plate backer.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

PAPASMURF

S1000R
R1250RS

RichVee4

We'll stop by tonight, 6:30ish.  Check out your new plate holder.  Havent been on the bike for over three weeks so looking forward to it.
Live long and prosper \V/

slmoto

I'll stop by for a bit.

Rich, if you remember bring the Mammoth maps. I'm anxious to see them and our next trip routes... :2cool

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RichVee4

Quote from: slmoto on June 28, 2017, 08:06:30 AM
I'll stop by for a bit.

Rich, if you remember bring the Mammoth maps. I'm anxious to see them and our next trip routes... :2cool

I've had it in the car all week but no time to stop by.  I will bring it with me tonight.
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

RG will be there, but didn't specify when.  I'll be there by 5:30 and staying long enough to visit with the 6:30 PM folks, before heading over to Dragon's for weekend trip planning.

nox_dominus

Anyone planning on heading down tonight?

ZIPMAN

Quote from: nox_dominus on July 12, 2017, 10:39:40 AM
Anyone planning on heading down tonight?

I will be and so will mtm1337. What time is the usually meetup?
"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, Torque is how far you take it with you."

GreenMachine

I'll be there.  It'll be hot, but usually cools off enough so it's not too bad.

For you newbs, so you know what to expect, PJ's bike night is for all general motorcycle enthusiasts.   Happy hour is before 6 PM, so SSA members usually tend to stream in after 5:30.  There isn't a fixed time.

If you want to find me, find my big green Ninja.  There will be no other like it.

GreenMachine

Turned out, for once, mine wasn't the biggest green Ninja there last night.  What a coincidence!  >:(

Saw RG there, but no other regular sport riders.  It could have been that they saw Reno PD had sent down one of their MC officers to do PR, but from what I saw, he was a hit and didn't bat an eye when one rider rode in without a helmet on and another wheelied in front of everyone down the street.

nox_dominus

Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it. I'll shoot for next time!

GreenMachine

Looks like more SSA riders will be there tonight. 

Why not!  I'm roll down again tonight too.  ~5:30 PM

Vegasrider

If you consider 3 a lot.  VR, GM  & Pappa

GreenMachine

Some newbs said they might come down too.

Boy, that was nice of Papa to buy dinner for you and I, Vr, over at the Chicago place.