Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Bike Night at PJ & Co

Started by GreenMachine, May 28, 2014, 11:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

288RR

It was pretty good. Big at and I had dinner there and checked out bikes and watched the replay of the last motogp race

BC-2

My wife and I had dinner and looked around for a bit.  Good variety of bikes.

dub

Do all these people who bring their bikes to PJ & Co actually ride them, or just shine them up and park them? If so, why aren't we riding with any of them on Sundays?
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

288RR

Quote from: dub on June 19, 2014, 09:43:53 AM
Do all these people who bring their bikes to PJ & Co actually ride them, or just shine them up and park them? If so, why aren't we riding with any of them on Sundays?
It's mostly Harleys down there,  but there are a few sport bikes and some classics

288RR

I should be heading down there shorty

GreenMachine

Biggest group of SSA and former SSA riders yet!  That was fun.  Scenery was better tonight too!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

288RR

It was fun. Hopefully we can get more and more to come out

GreenMachine

Just a heads up.

Can't go tonight.  Work.

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

I won't be joining the fun on Wednesday.  I have other plans.   :-\  Sorry.  I'd still encourage you guys to meet up there or even decide on going somewhere else, if that suits you.

Have fun!

cobra23

I am going to try to bring Mrs. Cobra23, which means she will be riding on the back from Ferntucky to work in the morning.

Hope to see some of you there, I will be on the Ducati S4R..its blue and white. Gonna try to bring a new Ducati rider with me. "Jarrod" bought a 796 Monster.

Wed. the 16th.

cobra23

Well we did not make it to the bike night.

I will be there next Wednesday though.

GreenMachine

I should be able to make it too.

288RR

I might be able to sneak down for a little bit

GreenMachine

I'm planning on having a beer and hanging out after work.

RichVee4

Planning to come down with the Mrs around 6 and have dinner.
Live long and prosper \V/