Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Bike Night at PJ & Co

Started by GreenMachine, May 28, 2014, 11:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slmoto

I'm down to head over for a beer.

I just passed by on my way home, saw Reno Motorsports has a tent up thought I'd see what they have going on.

288RR

Sounds good I'll. Head down for a bit.

GreenMachine

Nose to the grindstone.  Thought about going down tonight, but I want to get the pictures from our trip up.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

I couldn't go last week, but it should be ideal conditions for hanging out in the evening weather as the air cools a bit.  I plan on going Wednesday.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

288RR

Sweet. About time GM.  I'll try to sneak down there as well

slmoto

I'll stroll on over, see you guys there.

slmoto

Turning out to be a nice day, considering making my way over to PJ's later today, probably would be a good turnout.

Anyone going today?

slmoto

Just passed by PJ's on my way home, bikes are starting to roll in.

Anyone feel like going? If so I'll show up for a bit.

GreenMachine

I thought about it, driving down that is.  But I had a full night of work.  Burned out now.  :-\

RichVee4

Dont think anyone will find this thread here, but here it goes just in case.  Weather is to nice not to go to PJ's tonight.  Headed down 6:30ish.

Probably a good idea for a new thread anway that's not 8 pages long.  I know about the link to the last post but 8 pages!
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

Damn!  I had to scroll through 7 pages of posts to find yours.   :tard

Good idea Rich.  I'll see you down there.

slmoto

That's funny I was thinking of PJ's and looking for this thread the other day but didn't find it.

I have to be somewhere at 7pm but I'll stop by at 6:30 for a half hour on my way.

RichVee4

We'll see you guys down there, will try to make it a little earlier.

GreenMachine

Good idea Rich.

Sorry to those of you who showed up after dark.  I didn't take my telephone with me, so when everyone was leaving after dusk, so did I. No idea what hour it was at the time.  Normally I ride home through town, but tonight I thought I'd change it up a little and watch the Rich/Mon rivalry.  Damn!  They're even competitive with me and I was just there to observe.   
:drama

RichVee4

That was a lot of fun.  Enjoyed seeing everyone and hanging out.  I think we stopped at every red light on Wells so it felt good to finally get going on the hwy :D