Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Bike Night at PJ & Co

Started by GreenMachine, May 28, 2014, 11:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

I'll be over there tonight having a beer.  Hope to see you out there.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

288RR

Ill head down for a little bit.  I'll be there about 5

GreenMachine

Awesome.  I'll be over there about 5:30 PM.  I have to work and r/t from work to home and back down, that's about 5:30. 

Blue jeans!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RocketRider

WIsh I had seen this earlier, I would've swung by and said hi, a little more difficult living in Stead now!
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

Please support my race team Rocket Pace Racing!https://www.facebook.com/RocketPaceRacing
We're accepting everything from Sponsors, to Facebook likes, to simple pats on the back :)

Thank you Apex-Speed and EBC Brakes for supporting our efforts to go faster!

GreenMachine

Great!  You've got a place, now it's time for a bike, there speedy!

GreenMachine

Ran into Wills.  Same Wills we've always known, full of piss and vinegar.  288 was there too, walking around checking out the bikes.   Wills has been riding the same roads we have, only his schedule has him opposite the regular 9 - 5.  I'll let him tell the story in his own words if he chooses. Things might be changing for him here in a couple weeks, so we may have the ol' cigar smoking, law enforcement chiding Wills along for a ride in the not too distant future.

:clap :thumbup

GreenMachine

TB5 and I will be there tonight. Stop on by.

288RR

who is thinking about going this week?  I think I might be able to sneak down there.

GreenMachine

I shouldn't have a scheduling conflict.  See you down there, if you decide to go.  I'd like to compare notes on your Saturday morning ride.

GreenMachine

Forgot I'm traveling that day.  I might be back and I might not.  Assume not given r/t time back to the house and commuting over to PJ's.

It kinda sucks if you don't know anybody there.  I'm not fascinated enough with what few sportbikes are there to strike up a conversation with anyone, that's if I can find the owner of the bike I'm curious about.

GreenMachine

I should qualify the last post as well.  That would all change if two things were to happen at PJ's bike night.  For one, if they had free beer, that would probably make for a more enjoyable outing.  The other would be if we took away all the men and replaced them with hot single women of all ages.  That would really spice things up!

BC-2

I think my wife and I will be there tomorrow  :)

288RR

Quote from: GreenMachine on June 17, 2014, 11:38:26 AM
I should qualify the last post as well.  That would all change if two things were to happen at PJ's bike night.  For one, if they had free beer, that would probably make for a more enjoyable outing.  The other would be if we took away all the men and replaced them with hot single women of all ages.  That would really spice things up!
They would be packed if they did that. 

Bigcat

I think I'll head over there tonight for a cold one.

GreenMachine

How was it?  I had a chance of making it over there late, but got roped into doing more work after I returned to town.  Didn't get home until after dark.