Main Menu

Virginia City / Mt. Rose Ride

Started by Dbone_2259, July 06, 2008, 08:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weavefish

home made camera mount. the Oregon Scientific camera i have came with a bicycle clamp mount for handle bars. i took an aluminium tube and some rubber hose spent about $11.

Step 1: bent tube in the shape of a happy face.

Step 2: flattened the ends and drilled holes in them.

Step 3: bought longer screws that fit into my windscreen anchor nuts and bolted the tube on.

Step 4: used 2 sizes of rubber hosing to increase the dia of the tube so that the handle bar clamp could clamp down snug.

did a great job and was dirt cheap.
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Dbone_2259

dude, you should put up a link to the video. It would be so much easier to find. I still haven't seen it yet!

weavefish

Quote from: Dbone_2259 on July 07, 2008, 09:47:47 PM
dude, you should put up a link to the video. It would be so much easier to find. I still haven't seen it yet!

sorry man. it isnt uploaded yet... was having issues with youtube. gonna load it into google as well should be up by morning.

google failed to upload errrrr. but its up and working on youtube so you can tell your friend. i dont have the link cause im at work.
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

JENX!!!

key words for the video on youtube????
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

weavefish

riding down geiger 06JUL08.... your not in it much

weavefish

JENX!!!

weavefish

Quote from: JENX!!! on July 09, 2008, 12:20:11 AM
its about time!!!! ;D

soorry JENX!!!! not all of us can be on vacation for a month!!!! go to work you bum!!! ;D

JENX!!!

Noleftturn

Hurry up and post Mt Rose part Weav

JENX!!!

heres a rough video of nolefturn making left turns hehehehehe......sorry for the crappy quality....need to work out a camera mount.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5450680708323875692&q=dans+6+mile+canyon+road&ei=nBR1SMPyMYH2qAOi_PGBCw&hl=en

XIII

that vid is SO hard to watch! :lol. Thanks for posting up though. I want to get a camera to record my rides....

nvgixxer

You guys were just having too much fun! Bring that cam along this Sunday when we rip up Sonora Pass way!!
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

weavefish

your right...we gotta find a way to mount it to your bike....

JENX!!!

FIXED IT!!!! got it mounted right....finally....cant wait to sample.