Main Menu

Virginia City / Mt. Rose Ride

Started by Dbone_2259, July 06, 2008, 08:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dbone_2259

HEy! Just wanted to put out a public thanx to JENX, WEAVEFISH, DAN for the great ride out to MT. Rose. I learned a lot. Don't eat to many tacos!! They're dangerous!!

JENX!!!

That was a fun ride!!! ;D.....hopefully we can do it again real soon eh.
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

weavefish

yea man it was great. got some ok footage... woulda been better if i wasnt 2up.
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

JENX!!!

you gonna upload the videos? I wanna see...

weavefish

maybe, like i said it isnt the best shots... the mount worked great lil to no vibration. How did getting dans bike go? lol
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

JENX!!!

nothing special....just had to pick him up cause his bike didnt want to start after he got gas in fernley.....battery died., might be the same issue he was having before tho.....we'll find out tommorow at work i guess.

zipbyu

Wee wee fish has his video download.  On the down low that is.  lol
We will ride some on the ssa day (don't forget) providing I can keep up.

MotoPutz

gixxer6285

Thanx guys for going with us, it was nice to meet you all and I had fun.
Jason

Noleftturn

Yeah I had a blast.  Good to meet you guys have to do it again.

-Dan

weavefish

Quote from: Putz on July 06, 2008, 11:22:39 PM
no one invited me... Lame!!!

yea sorry. was kinda last minute.  :'(

JENX!!!

Me and nolefturn are gonna be playing at the truck route for a bit before going to bike night tuesday., We'll be there maybe around 4:30pm or so. Anybody else wanna come and play abit?

Dbone_2259

DANg iT!! I won't be able to get to the truck route but I'm pretty sure I'll be at the bike night. I won't get off work till six. So i'll probably get to the bike night around 7:15 ish.

JENX!!!

sorry u cant make the vc run man....see you at bike nite tho. ;D

you can just tell them that u have you cable installation at 1600....hehehhee

buell12r

Quote from: weavefish on July 06, 2008, 08:59:45 PM
maybe, like i said it isnt the best shots... the mount worked great lil to no vibration. How did getting dans bike go? lol

how did you mount that, I have viberation problems with my camera when it is mount on the bike (it is a buell).