Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Just moved to Norcal

Started by BluRzr, April 23, 2014, 01:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluRzr

How's it going everybody? I'm in the California National Guard and also work full time for them, just had the job transfer to Sacramento and moved up here this month from San Luis Obispo/central coast area. I just bought a house here in Rancho Cordova so pretty excited about that. Been riding sporadically between 2010-2011 but really stepped it up after finding and joining the sportbike group/forum in SLO beginning of '12. Rode with them the last 2 years to include frequent mid week dinner rides, weekend twisties and trips, and track days. Met some great people through that and hope to do the same here! I've been to the track a fair amount of times, surprised myself at 16 track days last year, tried to hit all the tracks in California, only haven't been to Fontana/Cal Speedway. Don't worry, I'm much more reserved on the street and respect all the variables in play.  I have a blue/white '04 GSX-R 750 and a yellow SV650 racebike. Really looking forward to meeting you guys and gals and doing what we do best!
-Steve H.

288RR

GreenMachine

Awesome!  We'll be riding in the Sierras a lot soon, as weather and conditions permit.  You're welcome to join us.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RocketRider

Blurzr?! Are you kidding me?! Rcguy from the SLORider forum. We've ridden together before, itll be nice to ride with a familiar face. PM me if you wanna meet up somewhere one of these weekends
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

Please support my race team Rocket Pace Racing!https://www.facebook.com/RocketPaceRacing
We're accepting everything from Sponsors, to Facebook likes, to simple pats on the back :)

Thank you Apex-Speed and EBC Brakes for supporting our efforts to go faster!

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019