Main Menu

July 5th Ride?

Started by MotoPutz, July 04, 2008, 05:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoPutz

Anyone riding Saturday?

Timex

Please somebody.  I've been trying for the last two days.  Anywhere, anytime just let me know!

jlavallee

Reno Fernley Raceway  ;D

$100 test and tune day. That's where I'll be!

MotoPutz

Timex, you got any body that want to ride? I'll go out with just yourself if you want... Tommy? Ian? where are you all at?

yzinger

again, I would be there... HOWEVER. ugh. anyone got a cam sensor for an r6 lyin around?

Timex

Just name the time and place you want to meet. 

Dbone_2259

Timex, Me and one of my buddys from work are doing the virginia city run. I'll stop by the seven eleven at 11:30 to see if anyone is there. Its the one  the 395 side at the bottom of Geiger grade. I'm walking out the door right now. hope to see you there. and anyone else who doesn't mind riding geiger and the truck route.

Timex

Putz, Ian, Tommy and everybody.  Dbone his friend and I are meeting at the 7-11 at the bottom of Geiger @12:30.  We talked about heading up into the Sierras.  They are coming from VC so we decided to mee there.  Hope to see you guys there!  If you need to call 247-2566.

MotoPutz

Tommy, I will be there... you?

Tommy24

Tommy24

only if you have your leather tracksuit on... ;)

MotoPutz

I don't ride full leathers when I am running 2up

weavefish

Quote from: Putz on July 05, 2008, 09:05:08 PM
I don't ride full leathers when I am running 2up

why not?
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

zipbyu

His leathers are almost warn out and has to be selective when to wear them, but a skin graph will look sooooo cool at bike night.  Better to have them and not need them, to need them and not have them.

MotoPutz

Because I don't ride aggressively when I have Caroline on the back. I have no problem hurting myself but I don't have a want to put her in the same situation.