Main Menu

July 4th ride

Started by repsol71, July 03, 2008, 12:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

repsol71

Hey Poser 511 and myself will be riding Wentworth early Friday morning, anyone want to join? We should be up there around 8 am I am thinking, but we wil be up there at least till 11am rippin it up
I am always ready to rip!!!

yzinger

I would love to!!! are scooters allowed? haha. my bike is out of commision due to a faulty cam sensor or I would go! need a photographer?

MotoPutz

I have to help my friend finish moving...    :( :'(

Timex

Hey Repsol.  I would like to go but I'm completly unfamiliar with the area.  Is there a place I could meet up with you guys?

nvgixxer

Quote from: Putz on July 03, 2008, 01:19:00 PM
DITTO!! Small world Luke ole boy..........I'm helping my son and his wife move on the 4th and 5th as well! Argh!!
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

repsol71

Timex, yes we could meet at Wentworth and Ice House road? Or in Georgetown. If you come from Carson, Ice House is 66 miles from Michael Hohl Cadillac and then another 24 on Icehouse to Wentworth, and the other person who needs a photographer, that would be me also, I am not as good as Joe but it gets the job done.

repsol71

yzinger, my bad, I just read you post, you ARE the Photographer, yeah come on over, however we go early!!!

MotoPutz

Quote from: nvgixxer on July 03, 2008, 05:03:37 PM
Quote from: Putz on July 03, 2008, 01:19:00 PM
DITTO!! Small world Luke ole boy..........I'm helping my son and his wife move on the 4th and 5th as well! Argh!!

Fun way to send a 4th weekend...   :-\

yzinger

fock. my part to fix my bike won't be in until next week. god I hate waiting. Rain check? Wentworth is my favoratist road in the whole wide world. I know a few good spots I can get some sweet angles from.

repsol71

yzinger check the youtube.com/noplate67 and don't forget to crank it up ;D

Timex

You just tell me when and where, and I'm sure I can find it.  I'm coming from Reno so if you have an ETA on how long it will take to meet, I'll know what time to leave. 

Dbone_2259

Timex, if your not gone yet i'll go with you. That way we can ride out together. I didn't get  your email till this morning.

yzinger

Quote from: repsol71 on July 03, 2008, 06:15:42 PM
yzinger check the youtube.com/noplate67 and don't forget to crank it up ;D

man, why you gotta do that to me. my bike isn't even running! I will have my vengance

repsol71

Man 30didn't check my email or post, we got up to Wentworth at 7:30 stayed till 10 and headed back in, it was Aaawwwesommme. It did get a little smokey after a bit, must has started more fires, sorry we missed you guys, maybe Sunday?