Main Menu

I'm new here too

Started by SJ2477, July 02, 2008, 08:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SJ2477

Hello everyone..
My name is Steve, recently joined SSA and have enjoyed reading previous posts.  Didn't make it to Tuesday bike night nor tonights but plan on being at PJ's next week.  Wife and I both ride Ninja's (mine 650R, here's 250R).    If I have free time w/o family obligations I'd be happy to join on some rides as well.

[attachment deleted by admin]

weavefish

Sweet man! get your wife up on the forums so Duc and Dandelion(and any other ladies im leaving out) arent so lonely lol and welcome to you both ;D
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

JENX!!!

Nice bikes.....WELCOME to the club!!!
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Johnny

Justin

Hey, nice to have the both of you around.
Come out on tuesdays, also.

Dbone_2259

Hey SSA! My name is Derrick and I just attended my first bike night at La Vecchia's. I was a little timid to post but this isn't so bad. I'm looking forward to being part of this group. I have heard a lot of good things about it and the people I met on Tues. were awesome. I'm the guy who won the little pink T-shirt in the raffle. My wife wants to ride and she is looking at getting a Ninja 250 also. How is that working out for your wife?

Timex

Hey Derrick.  It was great meeting you on Tues.  My buddy and I where the one's talking to you about hitching a ride on an F-18.  Feel free to contact me if you ever want to ride other than Sunday.  We were just out in Fernlay last night.  You or anyone else want to ride contact me at wc2r33@yahoo.com.  Look forward to seeing you at more events.

MotoPutz

Welcome aboard, both of you. Sorry I wasn't able to attend last bike night, except to set up, but I had other business that needed my attention. I hope to see you guys at the next one.

smoothduc

Quote from: weavefish on July 02, 2008, 08:26:55 PM
Sweet man! get your wife up on the forums so Duc and Dandelion(and any other ladies im leaving out) arent so lonely lol and welcome to you both ;D

Hey weavefish.... had to add my 5cents here...
Cudo's to the MAN of last sundays ride :-*
8guys, me.... did'nt miss a thing. No pun's intended, you where all so great(dont wanna say just nice cause you still go spunk ;)
All I'm sayin, if a gal decides to go ride with 8+guys.... go ahead, have at it. In this club, you can do it and not feel left out. Perfect in any way.
All thumbs up!!!

A DRAGON

Yeah welcome to the club you 2. Always happy to have a few new members. Happy to hear we don't get a lot of bad press. We love to ride and love to eat at La Vecchia. Remember we also have the sunday night race crowd at La Vecchia to watch who ever is racing.  Man I love these bikes.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

repsol71

Welcome, and can I say, that this is the BEST bike club ever, everyone is so nice, they all leave the ego at the door, and I can also say since joining this club I have not ridden alone since that time, so you Carso people dont let me down, go ride with someone! This is no bull I have yet to ride alone since joining the club, thanks Jerome. I lived here for 3 years and could not find a soul to ride with me, just a buntch of jokers that said they rode, you know the type, ride for 10 minutes and talk for 40, ....lame. SSA rocks when it comes to club riding, so enjoy.
I am always ready to rip!!!