Main Menu

It's Official

Started by repsol71, July 02, 2008, 05:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

repsol71

Ok, I am outa Nevada in into Sacramento, so you peeps that wish to ride the really nice roads get in touch with me, Wentworth is practically in my backyard, oh and so is Mosquito Ridge, so email or call whatever works, especially you Nvgxr, I usually have Wed Thursday and Sunday off.
Hope to ride with all of you again.
I am always ready to rip!!!

weavefish

hope to see you around man. best of luck to you! ;D
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

n10sive

Good luck over there Repsol! Will be in Folsom tues. Not looking forward to the heat and smoke though :(
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

nvgixxer

Good luck to you bro ---- I'm sorry that we never actually met, even though we lived only a matter of a few blocks away while you were here in CC.
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

repsol71

N10SIVE, NO smoke here anymore, it all blew out so far. Thanks everyone, it was great riding with all of you, and it isn't that far anyway, so we definetly will hook up, I can't do the 26-27th track cause I will be on vacation again. After that I am in.
:o :o

A DRAGON

OK we'll see you on October 5th. Thanks for coming out and posting on the site. See you soon I hope.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

repsol71

Ok Jerome, What is Oct 5th? another track day? I am in, can't make the one at the end of the month cause I am on Vacation again, I know I know, 4.5 months of Vacation should be long enough but you gotta do what you gotta do. So I am in after this month. :o ;D ;D

POSER 511

REPSOL71 YOU BETTER MAKE SURE YOUR WIFE GIVES YOU A KITCHEN PASS BEFORE YOU START THOSE STATEMENTS. IF YOU LIKE I WILL TALK TO HER FOR YOU.