Main Menu

Will you still be my friends?

Started by yzinger, July 01, 2008, 10:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yzinger

If i role up to bike night on my scooter that has been rattle canned a rediculous yellow? I am dropping my r6 off at the hospital because It threw and error code and shut down on me. So now I gotta figure out some way to get through the day without my baby. It will be hard *tear*

n10sive

Yeah...we let SierraSlider into the last bike night on his vintage Yamaha 60. Of course, he had the cute little scotter helmet to go with it....  ;D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Oneup

If Zoran can roll up on whatever the hell he was riding(three wheels?) you can pull up on a scooter.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

A DRAGON

That's exactally what I was thinking.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

NVKrawler

yzinger

It threw an error code 1 and shut down on me. no signal from the ECU.

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: oneup on July 01, 2008, 01:46:18 PM
If Zoran can roll up on whatever the hell he was riding(three wheels?) you can pull up on a scooter.

WOA WOA WOA, Zoran it's....Zoran, so if you want to come to bike night with a non compliant vehicle, you need to submit an application and bring along some Ducati-usable part as a gift to the speed gods ;D ;D ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Oneup

Ducati useable parts= "For Sale" sign   ;D

Justin

You can come, but the bylaws state that you are ineligible for most raffle prizes.  The exception is winning track days. 
ByLaw 17 Section 2, sub paragraph 1 clearly states
      "If a participant of any Bike Night (including but not limited to Tuesdays) wins a track day while attending aforementioned bike night on a scooter, the winner of the track day must operate the identical vehicle for the entirety of the track day.
Informally, the board of governors has instituted an amendment to the earlier rule to mandate the scooter to operating in the "A" group, only, (At this time, however, an official vote has not been scheduled to include the ammendment into the bylaws)
See you on tuesday!!!

weavefish

Quote from: Justino on July 02, 2008, 07:25:55 PM
You can come, but the bylaws state that you are ineligible for most raffle prizes.  The exception is winning track days. 
      "If a participant of any Bike Night (including but not limited to Tuesdays) wins a track day while attending aforementioned bike night on a scooter, the winner of the track day must operate the identical vehicle for the entirety of the track day.
Informally, the board of governors has instituted an amendment to the earlier rule to mandate the scooter to operating in the "A" group, only, (At this time, however, an official vote has not been scheduled to include the ammendment into the bylaws)
See you on tuesday!!!

Classic lol ;D
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

n10sive

Quote from: Justino on July 02, 2008, 07:25:55 PM
See you on tuesday!!!

Did Yardsale write that ammendment so he has someone to pass on the front straight on his 250?    :P :D :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Oneup

That's why the motion has been made to force the scooter in A group.  Yardsale doesn't want to go down to B. :)

yzinger

hahaha. got a good laugh. I guess I will have to take off my center stand so I can knee drag while on the sidewalls of the tires made somewhere in china with lead based rubber!