Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Hell:O Zuki rider nOOb

Started by SinisterVendetta, June 13, 2013, 12:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinisterVendetta

Looking for good people to ride with..think I found the right place  ;D currently have a 2002 Suzuki SV650S a wee girly bike right?  :|) look forward to joining all for rides etc.. currently unemployed with a generous severance package from my soon to be defunct former employer..translated: I have a lot of time to ride. Cheers, Shawn

GreenMachine

I almost can read in the implied cheer about your former employer being defunct.  Guess that opens up the possibilities for riding.

I wouldn't say the SV-650 is a girly bike.  It's a worthy challenger with great handling, from what I gather.

Welcome to the SSA!  Hope to see you around.

BTW, it seems there are a lot of riders on here who like shorter rides than many of the ones formally scheduled.  And certainly, schedules have something to do with it as well.  So if you would like to ride somewhere local, create a thread or a linked SSA Calendar event and see what happens.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

SinisterVendetta

Quote from: GreenMachine on June 13, 2013, 02:36:32 PM
I almost can read in the implied cheer about your former employer being defunct.  Guess that opens up the possibilities for riding.

I wouldn't say the SV-650 is a girly bike.  It's a worthy challenger with great handling, from what I gather.

Welcome to the SSA!  Hope to see you around.

BTW, it seems there are a lot of riders on here who like shorter rides than many of the ones formally scheduled.  And certainly, schedules have something to do with it as well.  So if you would like to ride somewhere local, create a thread or a linked SSA Calendar event and see what happens.

Thanks! Indeed on the SV650S abilities..I was being purely sarcastic, it's a lovely machine. Short to medium rides would suit nicely tho i'm considering the upcoming saturday ride..however not sure I could do the whole run.

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

288RR

RenoRider75