Main Menu

The 650 is here!

Started by RenoRider75, May 06, 2013, 04:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RenoRider75

LOL.  I think I'll probably get myself into enough trouble...  The bike looks so bored, just sitting in my garage.  It wants to take me to a parking lot so I can ride it around, but I have no little 'M' on my license yet...

Not sure how I'm going to handle the next few weeks without at least riding it around the block or something.   :angel

GreenMachine

How about I come over and ride it down to the parking lot for you. 

I promise not to get too lost getting there.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RenoRider75

That would be awesome.  I work for IGT, which is about a mile from my house.  We have huge parking lots and a nice ring road around the building.  Perfect for a noob to learn how to start, stop, shift, etc.  :)

RenoRider75

Quote from: GreenMachine on May 09, 2013, 11:41:34 PM
Quote from: Tahoebrian5 on May 09, 2013, 03:15:47 PM
Nice looking bike you got there! Welcome to the addiction and looking forward to seeing you on a group ride soon. I would be happy to take you on an easy ride and share some of my hard earned to do's and not to do's.
Watch out for this guy, he cheats.  He has traction control. 

And if that' doesn't get you, he's a troublemaker.  He's almost always finding something to get me into potential trouble.  Be leery.

:D

Tahoebrian5

well the gsxr750 didnt work so... how about I take you on a nice cruise of the redrocks. No one has ever made it out of there alive without traction control but i think you will be fine.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

RenoRider75

ROFL!  Sounds like fun, the 650 is pretty much an enduro bike so I should be great.  ;D