Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Another crotchrocketeer

Started by RocketRider, May 04, 2013, 08:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RocketRider

Hey guys, wanted to introduce myself and give a little background!
My name is Phillip, I am a CA rider recently moved to Reno (almost) to follow my Aerospace career. I'm actually still at my old job in CA til the end of this month, but visit every other weekend to see the wife. I've been without a good riding group for over a year and am excited to see an active group! I currently sit upon a beat up red '96 CBR 900 and have been riding for about 5 years attending track days when ever I have the chance! I'm hoping to start riding (and driving!) competitively this year and hope I can make some racing friends here!
I'm a motorsports lover and can't wait to hit the track and back roads on any motor powered thing possible with you guys! Ride hard and ride safe all, I look forward to meeting you all face to face soon!

PS- Im hoping to do design and possible manufacture of custom parts for funsies. Hit me up if you want to discuss possibilities :)
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

Please support my race team Rocket Pace Racing!https://www.facebook.com/RocketPaceRacing
We're accepting everything from Sponsors, to Facebook likes, to simple pats on the back :)

Thank you Apex-Speed and EBC Brakes for supporting our efforts to go faster!

dub

Ah Yes Reno, the bustling hub of the Aerospace industry.

Welcome Phillip.  I'll see ya out there!
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

288RR