Main Menu

new bike, new rider

Started by Tommy24, June 29, 2008, 03:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy24

i picked my self up a 08 R6 about 3 days. i been riding around by my self since i got it. im down to ride with someone anytime.

and where is bike night ?

weavefish

Hey Welcome! any pics of your bike? did you get the yeller one? La Vecchia Tuesday nights at about 6ish i think on the corner of Moana and south virginia.
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Tommy24

sweet thanks. no its that all back one. ill have pictures up soon

A DRAGON

Welcome tommy24 to the SSA fourm. Looking forward to meeting you a bike Night  on Tuesday. ;)
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Johnny

Welcome aboard, looking forward riding with you whether it's track or street.

reno240sx

Hey Tommy, it's Peter(Andy Perkins friend). Lunchbox told me you got an R6. I hope to ride with you some time or see you at bike night.

JENX!!!

WELCOME!!!!, now all you need to do is go to the track and let her play!!!! ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Timex

Hey Tommy.  Dbone who is another new member and I are trying to put a little ride together maybe tonight or Saturday.  Your welcome to come along, the more the better.  Don't forget about the ride tomorrow and the one on Sunday.  Let me know! 

Team Gorgonzola

Welcome to the coolest MotoClub in Reno if I may say so. 

Just wait until you go on Jerome's swim ride and you'll know what I mean ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Dbone_2259

Yeah this weekend should be good. The guys that I know from my job are scrubs. They love to watch their bikes collect dust in the garage. SSA always has something going on.

Justin

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on July 03, 2008, 04:18:53 PM
Welcome to the coolest MotoClub in Reno if I may say so. 
In reno- and perhaps the world.